Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who was the NSC'er

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
that shared a cab with two mates of mine to The Keepmoat yesterday, and insisted my username was a cornish meat based snack, when in fact as my mates said it is nothing to do with that, and is more to do with a non-mediterranean type complexion and rhymes with "tasty" ?

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Wasn't me.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I wasn't insisting on anything!

I'd just always assumed it was like the gristle & floor sweeping-filled Cornish delicacy.

Now we all know.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Paul Barber got the train.

I know this because I accidentally smiled at him when getting off at my stop.

I hope this is not libellous.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Paul Barber got the train.

I know this because I accidentally smiled at him when getting off at my stop.

I hope this is not libellous.

Shouldn't you be out catching criminals rather than giving the glad eye to ageing Directors on trains? For shame.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Shouldn't you be out catching criminals rather than giving the glad eye to ageing Directors on trains? For shame.

Remember us hijacking the boy racer in Southend and paying him £20 to take us to the ground? He had a Nissan Micra and there where 5 of us he had to take. 1 in the front, 3 in the back and you crowd-surfing between the front and back with your foot hanging out of a window.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
How does a smile occur accidentally?

Because...I got off at my stop and as I walked up the platform, I noticed someone on the train looking out and quite clearly clocking my Albion scarf. Thinking it was another fan travelling back, I gave it a sort of "Yeah, we won!" inane grin (as you do) and carried on. It was only once I'd taken a few more steps that it dawned on me that it was Barber.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I always thought it was pronounced in the same way as the tasty Cornish staple. I mean, it goes with your avatar anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here