Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another thread pulled....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It seems NSC no longer allows people to post their opinions. It will lead to the demise of NSC.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I moved it as it was only heading one way and it saves a lot of grief. I found it to be disrespectful of the grieving families.

The case is live and a legal case. Newspapers are not accepting comment on the tragedy. Why should Bozza provide a platform for such trash talking?

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Everyone seemed to be in agreement........apart from one.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Mabye that should tell you something about the morality of your opinion (and the person who started that thread).

It is very sad that two young girls lost their lives, and my thoughts are with their family, i can only imagine the pain they must be going through. That goes without saying, and i lay no blame at any individual, especially as the circumstances are unknown. However my previous job involved dealing with lots of undesireable people at that time of the morning, and whenever i came across any people of a similar age, the question to them was always why arent you at home, in bed, safe. That was the point i was trying to address. it was purely down to my own frustration after having experienced similar situations many times before. I apologise if anyone was offended.

Jimmy Grimble

I moved it as it was only heading one way and it saves a lot of grief. I found it to be disrespectful of the grieving families.

The case is live and a legal case. Newspapers are not accepting comment on the tragedy. Why should Bozza provide a platform for such trash talking?

Everyone seemed to be in agreement........apart from one.

See BoF's post for why I thought it was inappropriate.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

I believe Bozza provides a platform for Albion fans to exchange opinions on a variety of issues?

I fully understand there are legal constraints about what NSC may wish to publish, but the 'I found it to be disrespectful' line is just another sign of the possible effect that Google has had on this forum. Either that or the world really is getting wetter and limper by the minute.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If a thread is in anyway likely to get Bozza in trouble I can see why it would be pulled. Wasn't he gatting harrased at 11pm last Sunday because of a thread on here?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
You can put the thread up on another forum if it is that important. I do think that NSC is one of the most liberal forums around and if it is deemed necessary to remove a thread then I have no issue what so ever.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
BBS is far more busier than NSC and yet you never see it shut down or being threatened. NSC does appear to be far more sensitive to such things.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If your opinion gets censored on here then you can start a free wordpress or blogger blog and put it out there in about 20 minutes. That way you'll take legal responsibility yourself and you'll have your own stats page to see exactly how many people give a rats arse.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
putting aside the tragic deaths of those two girls, it is still an interesting debate for parents about when do you untie the apron strings ? Surely there is nothing wrong with discussing that, IMO that's the way the pulled thread went

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Put it this way folks - The best thread ever, IMO, the 'Jamie' one, went on for about 10 hours. It wouldn't last 30 minutes these days. What made NSC enthralling and brilliant is being taken away from us piece by piece. I don't believe that is what Bozza wants, I hope that is not what Bozza wants. If it is, then so be it, it is his baby after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here