Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could LITA be our JASON ROBERTS

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Can't help drawing some similarities with our loan signing( possible signing in jan) of LITA to Jason Roberts of Reading
Two years ago Reading were way off a play off place let alone automatic promotion, until they signed Roberts and then went on an 8 match winning streak(ending in automatic promotion) with Roberts scoring in many of the games, just feel we could go on the same sort of run with Leroy Lita being the most shrewd signing the Albion have made in many years......... I'm just saying, that is all

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Can't help drawing some similarities with our loan signing( possible signing in jan) of LITA to Jason Roberts of Reading
Two years ago Reading were way off a play off place let alone automatic promotion, until they signed Roberts and then went on an 8 match winning streak(ending in automatic promotion) with Roberts scoring in many of the games, just feel we could go on the same sort of run with Leroy Lita being the most shrewd signing the Albion have made in many years......... I'm just saying, that is all

Anyone got a crystal ball ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
IF he does really well in the next few weeks, be might not be with us in Jan.

Anyway, he's scored once so far...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think he could be. I also think he could not be.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Ok then I'm predicting that Lita will be our best and most shrewd signing in years and help us get into the play offs ( similar to what Jason Roberts did at Reading)

He does appear to have both intelligence and skill which with the exception of Ulloa none of out other strikers have,so lets hope you`re right

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Could well be - Reading fans said "he is OK, doesn't do much except when the ball comes in the box he kicks it in the net". Well that works for me!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Could well be - Reading fans said "he is OK, doesn't do much except when the ball comes in the box he kicks it in the net". Well that works for me!

Like some kind of anti-CMS...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He is surplus to requirements at his club , the manager has told him that. My worry is that if he scores too many goals whilst he is here on loan another club may try to sign him in January by offering Swansea a transfer fee for a player who will be out of contract at the end of June.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
He is surplus to requirements at his club , the manager has told him that. My worry is that if he scores too many goals whilst he is here on loan another club may try to sign him in January by offering Swansea a transfer fee for a player who will be out of contract at the end of June.

I want him to score "too many goals" we'll have Ulloa back by then.. hopefully

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Let's hope not. Look at Roberts now. Hasn't kicked a ball in anger for about eight months and is shamelessly collecting a huge salary while spending every waking hour in TV and radio studios.

Adkins will no longer answer questions on the subject, and I'm not surprised.

Big Bad Wolf my arse. One lucky season.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Let's hope not. Look at Roberts now. Hasn't kicked a ball in anger for about eight months and is shamelessly collecting a huge salary while spending every waking hour in TV and radio studios.

Adkins will no longer answer questions on the subject, and I'm not surprised.

Big Bad Wolf my arse. One lucky season.

Got them promoted though.

Why won't Adkins answer questions about him?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Got them promoted though.

Why won't Adkins answer questions about him?

Well, I'd be guessing - but let's guess.

He might be irritated by a huge prima donna waltzing around the place, living off that one half-season, using up a big chunk of the wages budget that could go on someone more useful while never having played for him, with an injury that no one understands or is discussing, and giving the impression he is preparing for his next media career at Reading's expense.

But that's just a guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here