Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wums

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Every club has them, we get enough of them on here. No need to stress about it losing us goodwill not that I think it's as valuable currency nowadays as you seem to think nor do I think too much latent goodwill is lost by a few wallies on the internet, today's news is tomorrow's chip paper and all that.

Dec 29, 2011
http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=242978.0

Why do we have so many wind up merchants that go and gloat on someone else's forum after we win.

We had a lot of good will during our dark days and individuals like this lose it in a heartbeat.

One kid (who didn't even attend the game) writing shit on a message board shouldn't really affect a 'relationship'. If it does, it can't be that strong of a relationship in the first place. Every club has their idiots etc etc.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What do they have to do with Vikings?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I read that yesterday. How sad. It's not even a win worth gloating about anyway

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Despite the bellend WUM on there, they all kept it civil and didn't resort to the homophobic bollocks of most other sets of fans.
Good guys.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Despite the bellend WUM on there, they all kept it civil and didn't resort to the homophobic bollocks of most other sets of fans.
Good guys.

They were a great bunch yesterday, very friendly, organised the fans friendly well. There are tools all over the country, we can't take any moral high ground given the behaviour of some of ours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here