Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Highlights & Lita Interview [UP]

Jimmy Grimble

Up on the Seagulls player.
Lita interview is a good watch.

Watching the second goal again in slow-mo confirms what I said in the other thread:

Just watched our goals. There looks to a good shout for handball just before Lita scores (backed up by the mass call from our fans). Fortunately the way the Donny player handles it knocks it into Lita's path.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Six and a half measly minutes...

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Based upon Nathan's interview post-match, I'd suggest that he was rushing toward him to "ram it (criticism of his set pieces) down his throat"

He had been talking to fitness coach Juan Torrijo saying he would score in the second half and that he would run over to him if he did. I get the impression Dave and Nathan Jones aren't the best of friends.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
He had been talking to fitness coach Juan Torrijo saying he would score in the second half and that he would run over to him if he did. I get the impression Dave and Nathan Jones aren't the best of friends.

Oh I dunno - It is Jones' job to gee them up and telling Dave that his freekicks have been shite so far is the truth! Anyway, he upped his game so something worked.

I love Leroy's "I am feeling old as I used to play with his Dad!", referring to JFC.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Pathetic isn't it. Bit of a cheek putting 'extended' in the title.

It's probably put there by the same person who put the "high" button on the player itself. Haven't these people heard of HD?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here