SUNNY SEAFORD
Very nice. Monochrome rules.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Great set of pics!

Just got a new camera, hadn't really considered taking it to footy, mmmmmmm.

Oh, hold on, excess alcohol could lead to camera/user interface issues, in other words, lost.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Great photos. Don't you have to have a license to take photos in the football league? How much is it?

I am hoping you are going to say you don't have one but no-one seems to give a toss as id like to take my DSLR sometime!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Another great atmospheric set. Bozza had his chance, two phones and chargers and all we got were pictures of Cider. :shrug:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Great photos. Don't you have to have a license to take photos in the football league? How much is it?

I am hoping you are going to say you don't have one but no-one seems to give a toss as id like to take my DSLR sometime!

You don't need to take a massive dslr to games the op uses a small pocket one. It's all in what you take a photo of rather than what you take it with.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Does this guy post on here? I seem to see him everywhere. He is the new Mendoza.

ygede8a9.jpg

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Really good photographs , honestly did not realise Richard Harris was a Brighton fan .

I thought he was going to Macarthur Park, must of changed his mind and gone to Keepmoat instead.

Nice photos

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its difficult making corrugated iron look arty.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
That really is an impressive collection of photos made all the better by being black and white.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here