Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Show Bollocks

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, they open up by saying Watford were denied a clear goal v us. Can their coverage get any worse?

Jan 21, 2012
Football league show is/always has been a sack of shit where Brighton are concerned. It'll never change!

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Surely they could have watched a little more of the coverage and realised it wasn't THAT clear cut?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We're not involved in one of tonight's featured games, again. Might be wrong, but I don't think we've had any of our matches featured this season at all, have we?

12 shows in - they have extended highlights of at least two, often three, Championship games. So probably around 60 opportunities - and they still haven't featured the best-supported team in the whole football league. Seriously, we're top of the attendance tables, tenth highest number of season tickets in the country, just missed out on the Premier League last year, and they completely ignore us. Spanners.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about…

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Looking forward to the discussion about how the ball was 'clearly' over the line on Monday...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I don't watch it for the commentators thats for sure.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Looking forward to the discussion about how the ball was 'clearly' over the line on Monday...

They won't. That will involve 'analysis'

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
12 shows in - they have extended highlights of at least two, often three, Championship games. So probably around 60 opportunities - and they still haven't featured the best-supported team in the whole football league. Seriously, we're top of the attendance tables, tenth highest number of season tickets in the country, just missed out on the Premier League last year, and they completely ignore us. Spanners.

Don't think that's correct. Off the top of my head, I think it was either the Derby or Millwall match was shown on highlights. The main game they show is presumably determined by whatever 3:00 pm match is on the world feed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh look. That shit player according to some on here vokes just scored....9 now this season. Blimey he is really shit

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here