Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Negativity

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
So we win 3-1 away, and all I can see on here is people moaning. It's either people moaning about Barnes, or JFC not going to be starting once our squad is fit. We are 12th ffs, without some quality players for most of the games.Every championship club would struggle without there top 3 or 4 players. Get a grip.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's, what, ten thousand posters on here or something. There's going to be all sorts of random stuff posted, a percentage of which is going to be negative, even when we win the Champions League. Seems to me that only the negative stuff is catching your eye for whatever reason.
It's not us, it's you. :shrug:

Last edited:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
So you're moaning about people moaning? Ok.

OK, stop your moaning about his moaning. If he wants to moan let him, doesn't mean you have to join in. FFS moan moan moan. Gets right on my tits.

Reckon we should have a new rule that when you start a new thread you should bracket the genre e.g.

Ashley Barnes (+)

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'm positively positive.
Enjoyed the game. we won

car park only 5 quid
only £23 to get in,
Decent balti pie and a pint of cider £5

happy days

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
There's, what, ten thousand posters on here or something. There's going to be all sorts of random stuff posted, a percentage of which is going to be negative, even when we win the Champion League. Seems to me that only the negative stuff is catching your eye for whatever reason.
It's not us, it's you. :shrug:

So I'm negative? If you can't see the negativity then god help you.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
So what? Always room for improvement. Good away result, but doesn't suddenly turn us into world-beaters. The debate goes on.

Would be nice if I could read about our win, without people saying how shit Barnes is, and how he hasn't scored ect

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here