Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Forest tunnel fight

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
bit late I know, haha.
But just heard that there was a fight between the players in the tunnel after the match
Anyone else heard about this?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Since the print media have to go through the players' tunnel to get to the post-match interview room and the TV and radio interview points are just inside the tunnel entrance, I'd say that anything that happened would have got out a while back.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If this is the same incident I've heard about, I don't think it was players involved.

Davies yes, players no.

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
If this is the same incident I've heard about, I don't think it was players involved.

Davies yes, players no.

Ah right, I just heard there was a fight in the tunnel through a response steward, I assumed it was between the players!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ah right, I just heard there was a fight in the tunnel through a response steward, I assumed it was between the players!

Assume makes an ass of me and u.

Using that quote makes me kill a fluffy kitten before vomiting copiously.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I genuinely can't recall the ins and outs of it, but there is definitely a tale going round that Davies kicked off with someone on the Albion's staff. He was having a go at a photographer during the game, if you recall, I have a feeling it may have stemmed from that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here