Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hes been poor for a while, its time to go 4-4-2

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does Bruno know his arse from his elbow yet?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
time for solly march to step up

He has to be on the pitch to step up....only game time he gets is in added time.
When Oscar has the balls to give him a chance, he will grab it, believe me.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He has to be on the pitch to step up....only game time he gets is in added time.
When Oscar has the balls to give him a chance, he will grab it, believe me.

Anyone who has seen Solly's ability to take on players and his goal against Norwich pre-season will know that he has great potential. OG just needs to give him a chance now.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
With all the injuries we have there's no chance for the remaining 1st team players to have a rest and because we're down to the bare bones and are not dominating matches it's not easy to substitute our most important players unless they have a 'niggle' or worse. This situation is always liable to cause more injuries unfortunately.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Only Blackburn game next week then another 2 week international break, time hopefully then for a lot of players to be back from injury Buckley included

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Solly was on the bench against Watford, so hopefully will make the bench again for Blackburn. I really rate him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But surely Buckley can't be injured, as we were away.

Had we been playing on 'the widow-maker', most of the team would be dead, by now.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
How is this possible to have so many injuries all of a sudden, can't really be down to pure bad luck anymore... Personally I think we've been cursed

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How is this possible to have so many injuries all of a sudden, can't really be down to pure bad luck anymore... Personally I think we've been cursed
I can think of one or two other teams who think they are actually cured not us, just.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here