Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Young seagulls Christmas party

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My youngest received an invitation today in the post inviting him to the young seagulls Christmas party. Did anyone go last year with their kids, what does the party entail and moreover, did your kids enjoy it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does money now have to change hands to attend this ?

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
£5 a kid if you have taken up the free,rather that £10 membership option.

Loads of fun for the kids,no free food but kiosks will be open.Loads of players wandering around the various levels of the West Stand waiting for photo opportunities, lower level a skills area,pay for Santa on the top,A 1901 lounge will have magicians,balloon animals maker,bouncy castle type entertainment,X box area .
Well worth the fiver.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
£5 a kid if you have taken up the free,rather that £10 membership option.

Loads of fun for the kids,no free food but kiosks will be open.Loads of players wandering around the various levels of the West Stand waiting for photo opportunities, lower level a skills area,pay for Santa on the top,A 1901 lounge will have magicians,balloon animals maker,bouncy castle type entertainment,X box area .
Well worth the fiver.

Thanks very much, that's really helpful.

Only if you have taken up the £10 enhanced membership offer,last season we had to pay to park but that was the only compulsory cost.

The letter I received stated that as a season ticket holder, kids are automatically members and that the tickets are free. Don't know about parking though.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
well worth a visit, plenty going on as listed by Raymondbriggs, Ashley Barnes spent ages signing autographs and having photos taken, very nice bloke.
We had a letter this morning an I read the party is free if booked online, not sure about the parking charge as I caught the train last year.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Been the last 2 years and its was an excellent event for the kiddies plenty to do and almost all the players mingling with the crowds, they had the whole west stand covered with different entertainment from football games to a fake ice ring in the top lounge.

From what I remember last year the tickets were free but you had to pay for parking

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Resurrecting this as the party is tomorrow, dos anyone have details on start time and how to pay for a parking space?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here