Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another game without a goal for Barnes...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Best player on the park on monday night, on his own up front for the majority of the game today, yeah you're right, get rid

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Amazing. Great win today and literally all you care about in the world is continuing your sad little vendetta against a BRIGHTON ( you know, the team you "support") player.

Well done mate. Classy.

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
Harsh. Worked his socks off today. Was very unlucky when he hit the post for one of the few chances that fell for him. Looked so frustrated at the end.

I don't think he has the patience to play as a lone striker- he wants to be getting on the end of chances rather than getting pushed around by defenders all game, trying to hold it up.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Average. We CAN and WILL do better. IF he doesn't want to sign his new contract, then happy to :wave: goodbye

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Useless... Get rid!

Nice to see you were at the game!
worked his socks off, and so unlucky not to score what would have been a great goal if not for post and bar!

looked frustrated at final whistle walking down
towards tunnel as litta gets a pouchers goal yet he
is still waiting - contributed towards the win.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Have to say I feel sorry for Barnes in the lone striker role. Lita will do better in that role once match fit. Barnes should be no better than bench.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
Every time I see a thread about Barnes it's always the same old crap.
Simple fact is a strikers job is to actually put the ball into the net, that's it, he doesn't score goals so he shouldn't be in the team, simple, why complicate the debate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here