A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not forgetting they have had to substitute their first choice 'keeper as well

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
This.

Has nothing to do with Poyet, anyone that knows anything about football will know about Cattermoles history.

I'm sure everyone knows about Cattermole. It's everything to do with Poyet imo, if he's not confident he can control himself then he shouldn't be putting him in the team

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I'm sure everyone knows about Cattermole. It's everything to do with Poyet imo, if he's not confident he can control himself then he shouldn't be putting him in the team

I think the issue is that the players that we have means that Cattermole is someone you have to play as most others are too stand off, I would rather have him and getting a couple of red cards a year than not

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
This.

Has nothing to do with Poyet, anyone that knows anything about football will know about Cattermoles history.

Yes, thank you. I am aware of Cattermole's shocking disciplinary record. But anyone who know's anything about football will also know that teams playing under Gus have a shocking disciplinary records.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think the issue is that the players that we have means that Cattermole is someone you have to play as most others are too stand off, I would rather have him and getting a couple of red cards a year than not

Fair enough .. so you know what you're getting and I assume Poyet does. Picking a player that you know is going to get 2 reds a season sounds like (pretty well) 2 nailed on losses

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Fair enough .. so you know what you're getting and I assume Poyet does. Picking a player that you know is going to get 2 reds a season sounds like (pretty well) 2 nailed on losses

Exactly, but like last week he was our man of the match due to the way he plays!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Exactly, but like last week he was our man of the match due to the way he plays!

I thought they gave it to Altidore, but it buggers your argument up a bit ... regardless still reckon it's the Manager responsibility if he's going to pick a thug like Cattermole then he can't grumble when sent off

Final whistle at Keepmoat :)

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I thought they gave it to Altidore, but it buggers your argument up a bit ... regardless still reckon it's the Manager responsibility if he's going to pick a thug like Cattermole then he can't grumble when sent off

Final whistle at Keepmoat :)
Good win in the end there! Yes it did but most people including myself said that Catts was one of the players that should have got it although Altidore did well

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton

He's 3 games into managing the club and the transfer window is closed. Until January, he has to make do with the players he has inherited, faults and all. If Poyet views Cattermole as too much of a liability then in January expect him to buy an anchoring midfielder. The worrying part there is that Liam Bridcutt would fit the bill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here