Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Railway engineering works for Blackburn game(9th)

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Heads up line closed Brighton to Preston park all day.
FCC trains starting from haywards Heath
Buses from Brighton to Heath
Southern running from /to Brighton via hove.
Lewes not affected

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bollox

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wind up, this is the home game - thought you meant the away one.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I got a note with my tickets saying this a few weeks ago, so for the first time I've booked up a car park space at Uni, hopefully it's easy to get to and out of!

theboybilly

A second Brighton Mainline option would be much more use than wasting billions on HS2. Not just for football off course but one day Balcombe Tunnel is going to have a serious problem. Re-opening the Shoreham-Christ's Hospital route could so easily be done as so much of the trackbed is still there.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A second Brighton Mainline option would be much more use than wasting billions on HS2. Not just for football off course but one day Balcombe Tunnel is going to have a serious problem. Re-opening the Shoreham-Christ's Hospital route could so easily be done as so much of the trackbed is still there.

Nostalgia is a wonderful thing, although many people if asked would say, yes l'd use it if it reopened, in reality l think very few actually would.

Besides, there are several sections along the route where the trackbed has actually disappeared, and in some cases the land has been sold off.

A nice idea in principle, but in reality no more than a pipe dream, It will never happen. Let's just enjoy the memories pre Dr.Beeching.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here