Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Leicester

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone watching. Chris Woods just scored a funny goal. The ball was played back to Almunia, Wood closed him down and Almunia's clearance hit Wood in the face and bounced back into the goal.

0-1

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm currently playing the 'last season's play off semi-final' drinking game... Already ran out of shots

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm currently playing the 'last season's play off semi-final' drinking game... Already ran out of shots

With Knockeart (?) scoring, I imagine the mentions have just increased, as well.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's obvious that Watford are very good going forward but extremely dodgy at the back, they are a team who I imagine are much better away from home on the counter attack. Leicester are a solid side too, big strong side a bit like when Southampton went up.

Also can I just say, booking players for celebrating is a complete joke, knockheart got booked for that celebration? Football gone mad.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Leicester showing what you can do if you don't have a summer of turmoil after losing a play-off semi final. I can see them going up this season.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
ut leicester have had two goals chalked off as well, so it's not like they were Leicester's only chances.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Put our result in perspective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here