Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nadir Ciftci

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is he the one who recently got sent off for apparently grabbing a linesman by the throat?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Is he the one who recently got sent off for apparently grabbing a linesman by the throat?

My understanding is he was sent off for a violent reaction to a tackle and then grabbed the lino by the throat. Not that it really makes any difference!

I'm not sure what compelled me to post this, maybe it is the mild hangover

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is he an anagram?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it seems he has some passion ......but can he play football if so how good is he

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Can you explain it please :(

The term nadir can also be used to represent the lowest point reached by a celestial body during its apparent orbit around a given point of observation. This can be used to describe the location of the Sun, but it is only technically accurate for one latitude at a time and only possible at the low latitudes. The sun is said to be at the nadir at a location when it is at the zenith at the location's antipode.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The term nadir can also be used to represent the lowest point reached by a celestial body during its apparent orbit around a given point of observation. This can be used to describe the location of the Sun, but it is only technically accurate for one latitude at a time and only possible at the low latitudes. The sun is said to be at the nadir at a location when it is at the zenith at the location's antipode.

Righty ho, cheers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here