Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's bets

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Palarse are SIX to one to win at WBA. Has there ever been a team to be 6/1 to win at WBA before besides non league teams?!

Already managed a nice fade yesterday wanted to lump on Ipswich/southend double but I ran out of phone battery :)

Soton, villa, Brighton, forest, reading, to win , hull to draw 282/1 £5

No other bets made at the moment, other than crofts FGS within first 20 mins @ 45/1

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The bookies are pricing Palace as a non league team :lolol:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
After my 5 team winning prem acca on the paddy power deal last weekend I'll give that a bash again

United,Chelsea,city,west brom and west ham/villa draw

Jimmy Grimble

I'm surprised we're as short as 6/5 (PPower) with Donny 11/5. Not convinced we've quite turned the corner yet, I'd want slightly better odds than that, more inclined to go for the draw for a bit more value at 23/10.

Hope I'm wrong though obviously!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Get on Crofty to score at anytime 7/1, he's helped me out twice recently. And I nearly hit the jackpot Tuesday had a fiver on him to score 2 @ 100/1. Made for an interesting last 30 mins, and only their goalkeeper denied me late on.
He is playing a more attacking game under Oscar and not only scoring well but getting in position frequently. 80/1 to score 2 today with bet365.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Donny scored only 6 in 6 home games
We have conceded the joint fewest away goals in the league.
We've scored only 2 away from home

PaddyPower offering 7/1 on 0-0

With my success rate at football betting however, now I have said that, it is a nailed on 4-5 thriller :lolol:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg

Come on ALBION, CRAWLEY, WEST HAM & BIRMINGHAM

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
After my 5 team winning prem acca on the paddy power deal last weekend I'll give that a bash again

United,Chelsea,city,west brom and west ham/villa draw

I've gone for the same but added Southampton to win at stoke for a 6 team acca.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Get on Crofty to score at anytime 7/1, he's helped me out twice recently. And I nearly hit the jackpot Tuesday had a fiver on him to score 2 @ 100/1. Made for an interesting last 30 mins, and only their goalkeeper denied me late on.
He is playing a more attacking game under Oscar and not only scoring well but getting in position frequently. 80/1 to score 2 today with bet365.

Gone for a cheeky Crofts and Albion 1-0 75/1

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

blimey you must of been a nervous wreck late on :eek:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Lucky 15 x 20p..stake £3

all to score anytime....Vokes, Rooney, Negredo, Ozil

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here