Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Connor Wickham

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
All huff and puff but little ability. Ipswich did very well to get that huge fee for him didn't they?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I honestly thought that Brighton may have gone for him as a loan striker at the moment given the injuries, he is a very good player in my oppinion

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I honestly thought that Brighton may have gone for him as a loan striker at the moment given the injuries, he is a very good player in my oppinion

Would Gus let a player come to us on loan though? There's loads of talk about us selling players to Gus but why should we if he wouldn't do it the other way?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Would Gus let a player come to us on loan though? There's loads of talk about us selling players to Gus but why should we if he wouldn't do it the other way?

I really dont know, but at Sunderland the manager has less then no say about the player movement from what I understand which was one of PDC's gripes - all down to the director football! I would prefer him to go to Brighton as he would be playing in a top Championship side rather than one trying to avoid the drop

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Think he's a solid Champ player with potential to be a very good CHAMP player, but yes some of the talk over the years (and a certain fee paid) are mental

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here