Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your first ever Mobile Phone and what make and model was it?!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Can you remember your first ever Mobile Phone, also the make and model of the Phone as well?!

My first ever Mobile Phone was this:- Nokia 3310.

120px-Nokia_3310_blue.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Nokia 5110. That 3310 was LIGHT YEARS away for me :)

nokia5110.jpg

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Mine? Here:

k1a.jpg

Along with a couple of softly glowing 6146B's.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
m3288-94x300.jpg

This bad boy. That aerial used to stick in my ball bag when I sat down with it in my pocket.

Mmmm.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
WTF. Presumably everyone on here is in their twenties? Almost everyone in their thirties/forties will say the One2One M300. The first ever affordable mobile (£300 - piss-cheap for a mobile in those days and with free calls to local landlines included), it single-handedly created the whole "mobile phones for everyone not just yuppies" culture and was the first mobile of not just myself but every single person I knew. It was The Beatles of mobiles and I pity those of you too young to have been there at the time to experience it. Everything posted in this thread so far is a Coldplay or Steps at best.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
WTF. Presumably everyone on here is in their twenties? Almost everyone in their thirties/forties will say the One2One M300. The first ever affordable mobile (£300 - piss-cheap for a mobile in those days and with free calls to local landlines included), it single-handedly created the whole "mobile phones for everyone not just yuppies" culture and was the first mobile of not just myself but every single person I knew. It was The Beatles of mobiles and I pity those of you too young to have been there at the time to experience it. Everything posted in this thread so far is a Coldplay or Steps at best.

I'm in my 50s but, yes, that was my first one, circa 1994

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
This bad boy. Late 90's I think. Had it on a contract with Cellnet.
Remember thinking how small it was!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383375822.623745.jpg

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
And while we're at it this was my favourite. This and the metal version with the blue back light screen that I still have in a drawer somewhereImageUploadedByTapatalk1383376333.148856.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here