Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

Wealthy overseas investors...

0 Not allowed!
    Bloom could sell up after bank rolling the club for so long so if this did happen would it signify the demise of our club & would you welcome it with open arms?

Has Bloom got the financial clout to compete should we get into the premier league? We are an excellent investment for a wealthy billionaire

Over to you
    Its only an opinion...people are dying out there....

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      For all we know Tony might already have others backing him. He's a man who gets about the place and moves in circles of others with money. He'd be more likely to get such people involved in the club as backers or board members than sell it all up after having put so much effort, passion and money into the club.
      It's a marathon, not a sprint.
      The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Neecha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Bloom could sell up after bank rolling the club for so long so if this did happen would it signify the demise of our club & would you welcome it with open arms?

Has Bloom got the financial clout to compete should we get into the premier league? We are an excellent investment for a wealthy billionaire

Over to you
      My opinion is that you are talking drivel and have next to no knowledge of finance or how to run a business.
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

0 Not allowed!
      I'd be horrified.

We have a FAN who owns the club and makes all the major decisions. That is an absolutely priceless commodity.

Overseas investors might mean an initial cash injection, but it also brings with it vested interests, impatience, uncertainty and ignorance of what the club is about. Look at the state of Blackburn. OK Cardiff are in the Prem now, but at what cost to the fabric and soul of the club ? Thats not a route I would ever want to see the Albion go down.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Neecha View Post

Over to you
      If you read the thread of the meeting this week, he says he's in it for the long term, so pretty pointless discussing it really, unless you don't believe him.
      Tricky-Art for perusal at your leisure. Warning : No Albion content (yet - maybe sometime)

http://www.painters-online.co.uk/artist/TrickyDicky
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      You need to see this post in a different light its more hypothetical. You have no idea what I do for a job so how can you back a comment like that?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      I'd be horrified.

We have a FAN who owns the club and makes all the major decisions. That is an absolutely priceless commodity.

Overseas investors might mean an initial cash injection, but it also brings with it vested interests, impatience, uncertainty and ignorance of what the club is about. Look at the state of Blackburn. OK Cardiff are in the Prem now, but at what cost to the fabric and soul of the club ? Thats not a route I would ever want to see the Albion go down.
      Absolutely agree on this whole heartedly. It def wouldn't be my chosen path but if you are talking competing in the top half of the premier league backer I just wonder if TB would consider?

0 Not allowed!
      hypothetically I have thought this might happen at some time.
      to me and this is only my opinion it could be sooner rather than later.
      and I don't really care about it one way or the other the club will always exist.
      neuter and microchip and keep your cats in at night and just in case you lose one of the little buggers
      anyone who loses a cat can contact me by pm.
      ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
      Growing old disgracefully Twinkle Toes's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      The financial clout needed to compete in The Premiershite would be gained through promotion to it.
      There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      disagree... the top 5 are leagues ahead financially