Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Amazon has a decent deal on at the moment.

If you buy all the sheet music for Adam and the Ants, they'll throw in a stand and deliver.

un pour les enfants.

Nighty night night

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

If you buy all the sheet music for Adam and the Ants, they'll throw in a stand and deliver.

un pour les enfants.

Nighty night night

Surely that won't work if the delivery person has car trouble! Unless he/she is trying to deliver by van. Or another means of transport.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Would you get a copy of the invoice from the Xerox?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
There's another deal there for a pair of brogues once owned by Bill Oddie. GOODIE TWO SHOES.

I'll get my highwaymans cloak.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton

un pour les enfants.

Nighty night night

But why would you want two copies of stand and deliver? ( or one come to think of it?)

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Why would they throw in delivery as a special deal? Surely you get free delivery anyway in the UK?

I think this is just a smokescreen to distract attention away from the real issue of tax avoidance.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why would they throw in delivery as a special deal? Surely you get free delivery anyway in the UK?

I think this is just a smokescreen to distract attention away from the real issue of tax avoidance.

They recently changed their delivery cost policy. Things like DVDs and CDs are still free, but for other items there are set requirements (I think it's just having to spend a certain amount, so buying all the music should cover it, but still, it's not all orders that are free).

There's also a chance this offer was through a 3rd party seller and not actually amazon itself. The market place dealers set their own delivery costs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here