Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get a ****ing life mate ! Phat Baz 68's Avatar

When oh when !!!

0 Not allowed!
    Do you think the Amex will hold its first big named concert like Depeche Mode , Madness Bruce Springsteen or summat like that ?

Your thoughts boys and girls !!
    “Players lose you games, not tactics. There’s so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes.”

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Fat Boy Slim?!?!
      Dare we hope? We dare. Can we hope? We can. Should we hope? We must! - Andy Ripley

Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
      Lest we forget

0 Not allowed!
      Summer 2014.

0 Not allowed!
      Fat Boy is hardly a concert is it i mean a live band !!!
      “Players lose you games, not tactics. There’s so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes.”

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Black Rod View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It won't.
      Please enlighten us !

0 Not allowed!
      Wouldn't get out of bed for anything less than One Direction..... and yes, I am joking.

Are there any restrictions on such things? Do they have to seek permission or get "planning permission" or anything.

But why not next summer, and how about Elton John. he did St Mary's in Southampton a couple of years ago and was very, very good. I'd come for ZZ Top, or Bruce Springsteen, or ........... plenty of other people who probably wouldn't get offered a stadium gig anyway.
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.

0 Not allowed!
      Bit like you Baz, i'm of the generation who likes the older type of group you mention. Think the Amex would be to big for Madness and Depeche Mode, these days. But Springsteen, The Who or U2 would be epic. How many people could the Amex cater for If the stage was set up at the North end it would probably extend out as far as the edge of the pen area, making a section of the west and east out of bounds for viewing. What would that leave appox 8,500 west, 6,000 east, 3,000 south and maybe 10,000 on the pitch...Maybe 30,000 all in, or am I shooting to low Springsteen still sells out 90,000 venues, so I guess that rules him out. But with Daltrey just living up the road The Who would be good, or maybe The Cure even.

0 Not allowed!
      It was reported in the Tony Bloom meeting thread that he's hoping for two concerts in 2014......

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by kevtherev View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Bit like you Baz, i'm of the generation who likes the older type of group you mention. Think the Amex would be to big for Madness and Depeche Mode, these days. But Springsteen, The Who or U2 would be epic. How many people could the Amex cater for If the stage was set up at the North end it would probably extend out as far as the edge of the pen area, making a section of the west and east out of bounds for viewing. What would that leave appox 8,500 west, 6,000 east, 3,000 south and maybe 10,000 on the pitch...Maybe 30,000 all in, or am I shooting to low Springsteen still sells out 90,000 venues, so I guess that rules him out. But with Daltrey just living up the road The Who would be good, or maybe The Cure even.

Leo sayer R