Votes: 21 42.9%

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I go to the gym in the mornings, and during term time mums pop in after dropping the kids off at school at 9, but often an hour or so later there is often a slightly older female clientele there, often attractive.

This begs the question, where is the cut off point from MILFdom to Cougar?

(We can leave when cougar becomes vintage bintage to another thread).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At what age does a man turn into a Horse, Hawk or black Panther?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
MILFs become Cougars when the kids have left home and gone to university. They then have nothing to do all day and become bored housewives with plenty of time for a bit of extra marital action.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think there's an overlap.

A cougar is an older lady interested in young men
A milf is a woman who is, or is old enough to be, a mother that a man would like to "be involved with"

For a cougar to get a man, that man (usually) needs to view her as a milf

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think there's an overlap.

A cougar is an older lady interested in young men
A milf is a woman who is, or is old enough to be, a mother that a man would like to "be involved with"

For a cougar to get a man, that man (usually) needs to view her as a milf

Yes, a MILF is just a label given to a sexy mum. A cougar however doesn't have to be a mum, but is over 30, and seeks out younger men in predatory fashion. The OP has got the poll all wrong, in fact it is more likely for a Cougar to eventually turn into a MILF rather than vice versa. A MILF would only become a cougar should the MILF develop a taste for and seek out younger men.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Normally true, if you don't keep your missus sorted out.Someone else normally ends up doing it.

Fair play to you Kev, I know we don't always see eye to eye about football, but it takes a brave man to admit he has not been delivering his duties to his good lady wife between the sheets. You've got more guts than most of us on that score.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Fair play to you Kev, I know we don't always see eye to eye about football, but it takes a brave man to admit he has not been delivering his duties to his good lady wife between the sheets. You've got more guts than most of us on that score.

Thats ok....I can't recall to many leaving me in my 42 years on this earth, but if it makes you happy I am glad to have amused you.....Another case of the NSC disease where people read what they want, not whats written. You will never find me on here seeking advice on affairs of the heart.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I worked next to a sweet 30-something mother and she once asked me what MILF stood for.
When I explained the acronym she was horrified, explaining that some bloke had called her a MILF.

However, she said she would be very pleased to be called a "yummy mummy".
Guess that made her posh MILF ?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Isn't a MILF an object of your desire and a cougar someone who desire's younger men or men under a certain age? The two are totally different creatures and one does not necessarily turn into the other.

Or am I way out of touch?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Who's to say a 50 y.o. cougar isn't actually a GILF?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here