Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Striker by friday ?

ABIMEG2

Jan 29, 2008
Do we think we'll have a new loanee in by friday ,ready for the Donny game ,i can't see it myself ,will keep my fingers crossed we do though ....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Do we think we'll have a new loanee in by friday ,ready for the Donny game ,i can't see it myself ,will keep my fingers crossed we do though ....

Welcome back:facepalm: 49 posts in 5 years:lolol:
Not taking the pee just found your post really funny

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why should we suddenly get one in now having brought in Lita and according to The Sun looking to make it permanent in January, plus players getting back to training and we have got by without for so long .

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Welcome back:facepalm: 49 posts in 5 years:lolol:
Not taking the pee just found your post really funny

What has his posts/years got to do with the question? he's been following longer than you. Do your 2,632 posts make you superior somehow?

p.s

And to say you're not "taking the pee" with those sarcastic emotes is funny in itself.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What has his posts/years got to do with the question? he's been following longer than you. Do your 2,632 posts make you superior somehow?
Yes, yes they do.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
No - because according to the club, the striker has to bring something different to the club, he says trotting out the same old club line from the last 2 years, pisses me off, because if he was in the same mould, we could play the same style, when he got crocked - which will happen.

The problem is, the thing that is different is goals.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

p.s

And to say you're not "taking the pee" with those sarcastic emotes is funny in itself.

Guilty as charged me lord -----------------However unlike you I don't find out the life history of poster's before I comment on what they have to say.
Must say tho you are doing well with your posts----try to make them interesting and I will definitely read them---:moo: :drink:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No striker in by tomorrow. Leroy will have a point to prove on Saturday when Donny fans take the piss because he played for Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

p.s

By the way if you look back at virtually all of my 'several thousand posts' they are all in the main TONGUE IN CHEEK----but you would know that already wouldn't you :dunce:

Not bitter I only drink Guinness:drink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here