Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Shits..

Grunty

Jan 16, 2004
Worthing
I have been ill since the match on monday- i had 2 pints of Harveys and a steak pie from the North Stand..

Sparing you the details but that has been my last meal.
Anyone else suffered similar probs after this match?

Of course i am not suggesting it was food poisoning- it could be a bug.

click the link if you want to get an idea of how i am feeling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7tcwns5LmQ

???

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Like yourself, I had two pints of Harveys plus a steak & Ale Pie from the North Stand on Monday. Unlike yourself, I haven't had the galloping trotts.

Hope that helps.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Food poisoning doesn't actually set in until 24/48 hours later. So if you've been ill since the game I would suggest it was something you had over weekend. It's usually just your last meal that you see in reverse/in your pants. Sorry to be so crude.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Food poisoning doesn't actually set in until 24/48 hours later. So if you've been ill since the game I would suggest it was something you had over weekend. It's usually just your last meal that you see in reverse/in your pants. Sorry to be so crude.

What about when you have to run to the shithouse in five seconds flat, the morning after a hot ruby and ten pints?..That's got nothing at all to do with the meal you had before, I can assure you.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Presumably there is no grunting involved in your current bowel habits? Fizzy gravy perchance?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
But I doubt you get food poisoning from every curry you eat....(unless you frequently eat at Taza, Burgess Hill, they don't have a 1 star food hygiene rating for nothing)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I do believe if you have something dodgy it can fly though you like a dose of salts, as it were. I had a well manky burger from a van in Swindon one night about 20 seasons ago. Feel asleep on the way home and when I awoke at about midnight, had to stop the minibus and leap behind a tree with a copy of someones paper a bit rapid.I was only five miles from home, but it wasn't for holding in.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I should imagine there are some types of more severe bacteria that would have this effect, yes. :shit:

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012

Second that! disgusting bloody place!! even the cockroaches have dodgy tummys...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I do believe if you have something dodgy it can fly though you like a dose of salts, as it were.

Indeed. Having been veggie for virtually, ever, if I do inadvertently get served some meat, it can fly through me. A couple of years ago, I had a meal in a well-known Mexican restaurant, and I would guess the sizzle plate it was served on hadn't been cleaned all that well, from the previous diner who had presumably had meat sizzling away. Suffice to say the meal I ate didn't stay in me very long ... we had even reached desserts.

Incidentally, when I tried to point out what I thought had happened regarding their food hygiene, the manager clearly thought I was pulling a fast one, as his approach seemed to be "well you ate it all". No mate, I wasn't after some chavvy compo I was genuinely trying to offer you some constructive advise. Tch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here