Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Dylan Lall Joins Kick It Out's Next 20

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
lall-l229-1145029_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
15:14 30th October 2013
I hope, as part of the Next 20, I can inspire young children, particularly from the Asian community, that we are good enough to make it"
Dylan Lall
Albion’s Dylan Lall has been announced as part of a new initiative, entitled the Next 20, launched by Kick It Out to champion 20 young football stars across the Premier League, Football League and Women’s Super League (WSL).The Next 20, which was introduced as part of the organisation’s ‘Season of Action’ to mark its 20 year anniversary, will see players including Lall, Arsenal full-back Carl Jenkinson, Sheffield United defender Harry Maguire and Everton Ladies star Toni Duggan raise awareness of Kick It Out through a varied set of activities within the community.*
Lall feels it is important that he backs the Next 20 initiative as the underrepresentation of Asians in football continues.
He said, “There haven’t been many Asian people that have made that breakthrough into professional football but I hope, as part of the Next 20, I can inspire young children, particularly from the Asian community, that we are good enough to make it.”
Lord Herman Ouseley, Chair of Kick It Out, is thankful that Lall and a host of others have decided to back the Next 20 programme and help progress the work of Kick It Out.*
He said: “We have had great ambassadors over our 20 years of campaigning and we believe this generation of young footballers will help us in rooting out discriminatory behaviour in the game.”
Here is the list of the Next 20 players in full:
jenkinson-l229-1145046.jpg

Carl Jenkinson****(Arsenal FC)
Jordan Nobbs****(Arsenal Ladies FC)
Danny Rose****(Barnsley FC)
Jason Lowe****(Blackburn Rovers FC)
Dylan Lall****(Brighton & Hove Albion FC)
Nathaniel Chalobah****(Chelsea FC on loan at Nottingham Forest FC)
Callum Wilson****(Coventry City FC)
John Stones****(Everton FC)
Toni Duggan****(Everton Ladies FC)
Andre Wisdom****(Liverpool FC on loan at Derby County FC)
Daniel Powell****(MK Dons FC)
Gael Bigirimana****(Newcastle United FC)*
Nathan Redmond****(Norwich City FC)
Jamaal Lascelles****(Nottingham Forest FC)
Michael Harriman****(Queens Park Rangers FC on loan at Gillingham FC)
Harry Maguire****(Sheffield United FC)
Jack Butland****(Stoke City FC on loan at Barnsley FC)
Ben Davies****(Swansea City FC)
Wesley Foderingham****(Swindon Town FC)
Romaine Sawyers****(Walsall FC)

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here