Votes: 120 62.2%
  • No :(

Votes: 73 37.8%

• Total voters

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Do you think Liam Bridcutt will be a BHAFC player on 01/02/14

Judging by cattermoles performance v Newcastle, no chance.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm suprised he still is TBF. I thought he was a certainty to leave in the off season. Poyet@ Sunderland seals the deal for me, I can't see them not bidding for him. Whether that flushes out other interest is to be seen.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No, and to be fair it now wouldnt be the end of the world. It isnt him we have been missing the most this season. Its the creativity of Orlandi and the goal-scoring ability of Ulloa.

Get a nice fee for him and invest in the squad - job done.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes - more out of hope than any reason to think it will be fact.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Is'nt he still under a lenghty contract?? if so will cost a good few £m's

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yes, but he will go at the end of the season for sure.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes, I think he will.

While I was amazed we didn't lose him in the summer, the injury record this season will see clubs drop their valuation, and I think the chances are the valuation will drop to below our valuation of him. If no-one was offering enough last summer, I don't see someone offering more after half a season of injury problems.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It might depend on how well he plays on return to the side.

Personally I think we should cash in and buy a attacking midfielder to play behind Ulloa/CMS.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If he is, it will be because the injury has limited his appearances and people want to let him get fit and back on form on our books/wait to make sure he comes back from it ok.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Does anybody know the length of his contract? I keep seeing different lengths everywhere.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would normally have voted YES, but the very fact that YOU have started this poll, has me wondering...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
TB said last night "Bridcutt is not going anywhere" .. although he did follow up with " but everyone has a price".

The message I took was that if Gus wanted him he'd have to pay a huge premium and can't see why Ellis would be agreeable to that

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Does anybody know the length of his contract? I keep seeing different lengths everywhere.

Based upon information in the public domain, he is contracted until June 30 2015 (of course, he could have signed a new 7-year contract yesterday for all I know, but the most recent extension that has been reported was the one he signed in February 2012).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
TB said last night "Bridcutt is not going anywhere" .. although he did follow up with " but everyone has a price".

The message I took was that if Gus wanted him he'd have to pay a huge premium and can't see why Ellis would be agreeable to that

If Sunderland put in a credible offer (£6M to £7M) he'll be gone , we should be more worried that they think Ulloa is already PLR and worth at least a cheeky bid at £10M.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here