Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football is fixed and another Poyet link

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Fail to see when the ball 'clearly' crossed the line, and what an earth are they talking about 'clear penalty decision' obviously this is all bullshit.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
What a load of rubbish. And what clear penalty decision?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I give it only a few hours before blooms lawyers have destroyed who ever wrote that tosh. Thats the most slanderous thing I have ever read on here an thats saying something.

There is a very clear agenda behind that article and its disgusting.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That is literally the biggest load of bollocks I have EVER read. EVER. Even more than The God Delusion.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I actually opened this thread for a bit of light football relief from the Conspiracy Theory thread only to find another far fetched piece of nonsense! Was it written by "The Truth"?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Quite a funny article actually (in a loony kind of way). I especially like the suggestion Poyet had to contact RDM to get info on team selection so TB could use that on betting markets.

The suggestion that "Watford players" have suggested money changed hands is also suitably mad.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I would suggest that the owner of that site shouldn't plan to watch football naked in bed tonight !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't personally think there is anything wrong with posting a link to this site, but PLEASE be very careful about how you comment on this.

What they are saying in that blog is highly contentious and I would be surprised if Bloom etc don't take action against it. So please do not write anything on this thread that would lead to problems for NSC.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I would delete the entire thread, as it reads far worse than "dodgy". And the other link about the playoff semi is definitely libellous.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I wonder if they wear a tin foil hat while watching football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here