Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA World Cup Ticket Lottery

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
It appears (credit card charged) that I have been successful in obtaining tickets for Englands first 5 games (!!) at the world cup in the first round of FIFA's lottery. Anyone else from here planning to go?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Given the cost of getting there I think it is unlikely to be the best attended world cup from an England point of view. Although clearly you are just down the road so a quick 10 minute drive for you :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
5 games? You're assuming we're going to get out of the group phase then :lolol:

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Had a dream we got drawn with Switzerland (seeded) Costa Rica and Iran.
We won the group.

I assume you are going to Miami friendly in May?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We have decided to swerve this despite me having Business class seats on BA for 10 days thanks to Avios !

Going to do the week long US tour instead

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Apparently there were 96000 applications for the tickets from uK based England fans, so i think turnout will be pretty good. I have been to the last 3 and for many this is the one not to miss. That doesnt include those that will qualify for tickets through the FA's allocation.

Rio is an 8 hour flight from here for those planning to go via Miami.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apparently there were 96000 applications for the tickets from uK based England fans, so i think turnout will be pretty good. I have been to the last 3 and for many this is the one not to miss. That doesnt include those that will qualify for tickets through the FA's allocation.

Rio is an 8 hour flight from here for those planning to go via Miami.

I think it will be worse supported than South Africa personally. 96000 apps mean nothing really, it will be people getting in the spirit thinking its a good idea, touts etc.

It will be a cracker of a tournament, however!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here