Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you be interested in an NSC end of season meal?

Would you be interested in an NSC end of season meal

• Sounds fab - I may just go to that

Votes: 111 72.5%
  • Shit house idea - count me out

Votes: 42 27.5%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Many years ago, myself and my fellow Scars & Stripes co-editors ran an end of season meal. I can't recall where now - some hotel on Hove seafront. It seemed to go quite well.

I know the club run several of these sort of things now at the Amex, but they are relatively pricey and it strikes me as more than some people could or would want to pay.

So, would you be interested in attending a less swish and, frankly, cheaper end of season meal if one existed? I'm thinking...

Brighton/Hove central-ish location
3 course meal
Some alcohol included (maybe)
Some vaguely Albion-ish special guests
Raffle (proceeds to REMF?)
Possiby some light-hearted NSC awards (or maybe not - possibly a bit cringey)

To be clear - the intention wouldn't be to do something cheap and rubbish, but to offer something a more affordable pricepoint to more fans. Target pricepoint to be, say, £30 give or take.

This might be a completely shit idea, but I won't know if I don't ask.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
As long as I can sit on your table Darren.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A real-life BINFEST? I'm in.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can we have a boxing ring and some of those massive human sized boxing gloves set up so people can settle their grievances built up over the season?

Bushy v Tubthumper would be the main event, and last on the schedule after a live debate about immigration.

There would also be a Royal Rumble style bout with Uncle Spielberg taking on the bullies. It would start with just him and Hans Kray Fan Club in the ring, with a new bully entering every two minutes.

It would start with a similar event with TLO V anyone who has ever said a bad word about Piglet's Pies.

I'd pay £100 for an evening like that, possibly £150.

Can we have a boxing ring and some of those massive human sized boxing gloves set up so people can settle their grievances built up over the season

Bushy v Tubthumper would be the main event, and last on the schedule after a live debate about immigration.

There would also be a Royal Rumble style bout with Uncle Spielberg taking on the bullies. It would start with just him and Hans Kray Fan Club in the ring, with a new bully entering every two minutes.

It would start with a similar event with TLO V anyone who has ever said a bad word about Piglet's Pies.

I'd pay £100 for an evening like that, possibly £150.

As someone who has never had a bad word about anyone on here i'll ref.:rolleyes:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto

This would be tremendous, the bullies could taunt him by saying their favourite film is some shithouse Disney effort.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here