Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPad users.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do you use photon browser?

It says it allows flash to be played on an iPad device....is this true? Is it secure?

Just thinking as the mrs is doing an office 365 course and it recommends downloading it.

Cheers peeps

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Photon is fine. Millions use it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Excellent cheers guys

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yep I use it and good for seagulls player

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can anyone help with easy to follow advice on how to watch free tv streams on an iPad? I am finding it very frustrating as it feels like it could work brilliantly - I even have a lead to play it on my telly - but I can't get anywhere.

I just paid £2.99 for skyfire which I think is a "browser" but it hasn't helped.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can anyone help with easy to follow advice on how to watch free tv streams on an iPad? I am finding it very frustrating as it feels like it could work brilliantly - I even have a lead to play it on my telly - but I can't get anywhere.

I just paid £2.99 for skyfire which I think is a "browser" but it hasn't helped.
bouncing this as once again frustrated by not being able to watch the cricket.... PLEEEEEASE can someone help!

I have photon and all looks good with wysiwyg or similar until I get told I need to download something called film lair to watch in HD. This involves inputting my credit card details....

Where am I going wrong?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
bouncing this as once again frustrated by not being able to watch the cricket.... PLEEEEEASE can someone help!

I have photon and all looks good with wysiwyg or similar until I get told I need to download something called film lair to watch in HD. This involves inputting my credit card details....

Where am I going wrong?

You're clicking on the wrong place. That's an advert that is designed to either extract money and/or install spyware on poor unsuspecting PC users.

You need to click on the small obscure 'x' that appear after 20 seconds or so to close each of the ads that sits atop the video stream.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here