Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the fox is this about?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
My kids have been humming this for a few weeks now. Only tonight after much humming about what the fox says, was I shown the video. I think the comments
"I think my life is complete" vs "Well if this is the music of our generation now im just gonna go and kill myself".

The state of YOUF music today.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

My kids have been humming this for a few weeks now. Only tonight after much humming about what the fox says, was I shown the video. I think the comments
"I think my life is complete" vs "Well if this is the music of our generation now im just gonna go and kill myself".

Enjoy

Bizzare, the young Pottings were into this but seem to have moved on from it. Ylvis, the perpetrators of it, are Norwegian apparently.

There is some hope with YOUF music as you call it, for example.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
It's absolutely nuts, but catchy as hell. You only need to watch/listen to it once, and it's hypnotic.
What elephants go 'toot' though?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just played the vid and as soon as it started my 10 year old son was straight over saying "I have heard this"
Must admit we were both laughing out loud.:lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Enjoy

Fantastic :lolol: Well played.

Elephants do NOT say toot. Anything but, in my case.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Blimey. It's last month again.

Now try googling the Stonehenge song by the same artist, only don't play it round the kids because there are a couple of fruity bits.

This post has been brought to you by the tardis.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Brilliant - im currently in my pants learning this and will rendition as part of my best man speech on sunday

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Attachments

• what does ...jpg
    what does ...jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 72

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ylvis are essentially the Norwegian equivalent of The Lonely Island. They're great.

rsOUCA4.gif

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
As they are Norwegians, presumably the reason the Seal goes Ow, Ow, Ow is because it is being Clubbed, Clubbed, Clubbed.....

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Watched this last month, then immediately sent it to my girlfriend who also thought it was both catchy and funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here