Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uni Pole Dancing Class

Jul 7, 2003
Did anyone else who parked at the University last night see the Pole Dancing class that was happening in one of the buildings?

They must be freshers as they weren't graduate quality but my 13 year old son and his two mates seemed quite interested in what was going on! As a responsible parent, I checked to see that they were not watching anything unsuitable. I actually checked several times just to make sure:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm (badly) trying to stop more people parking at the uni.

This isn't helping.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They are common at a lot of universities and taken quite seriously. I have been asked to be a judge at the undergrad pole dancing competition this year but not sure if I should do it as not quite sure what I should be looking out for.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
They are common at a lot of universities and taken quite seriously. I have been asked to be a judge at the undergrad pole dancing competition this year but not sure if I should do it as not quite sure what I should be looking out for.

You just know you shouldn't have said that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Did anyone else who parked at the University last night see the Pole Dancing class that was happening in one of the buildings?

They must be freshers as they weren't graduate quality but my 13 year old son and his two mates seemed quite interested in what was going on! As a responsible parent, I checked to see that they were not watching anything unsuitable. I actually checked several times just to make sure:thumbsup:

This is the real reason why REV leaves matches early...but is to watch or participate?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The inevitable consequences of moving to a tuition-loan-based system of funding university studies...

Jul 7, 2003
Pics or it didn't happen

No chance of taking any pics - my son would happily have reported back to my missus that I had taken pictures of young students pole dancing and I really don't need the grief that would have ensued.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
A male friend is actually a member of the society. Apparently it's on the device of his doctor as he's had some fairly serious health problems and apparently it was good for strengthening his muscle and suppleness in his joints. I presume he's had to stop though as the last time I saw him he was on crutches.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I live on campus so got treated to a right eyeful walking back home after the Forest game, from the angle you're at the girl who happened to be parading around in skimpy shorts left little to the imagination :lolol:

Anyone remember the womens aerobics class visible from the Withdean south stand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here