Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

n. s. k.

Seemed this group were stifled by the song police and the our way or no way junta,now we have to get out sung by 1200 watford fans because they choose to sing the new songs,we are left with the seagull ranger(that's the go left go....) and albion albion albion options:facepalm: Hope your happy,support was very poor last night. :(

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
You're like the rest of the moaners. Always criticise people for the songs they sing but do fuxkk all yourselves. Pull your finger out your arse and create some songs.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You're like the rest of the moaners. Always criticise people for the songs they sing but do fuxkk all yourselves. Pull your finger out your arse and create some songs.

Very harsh on RotR. He might be a bit surreal at times but he has been on the trenches fighting the cause for the Albion for many many years, and knows all the songs from back in the day.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Very harsh on RotR. He might be a bit surreal at times but he has been on the trenches fighting the cause for the Albion for many many years, and knows all the songs from back in the day.

Well it isn't is it as he thinks all our new fan base should know the old school songs but they dont and probably never will do either. I hate Albioñnnnnnnnn etc but the hardcore fans are spread out around the staduim so new fans will never hear the old favourites or make new ones a the new fans aren't proper Albion fans like the Goldstone or Withdean era.

well it isn't is it as he thinks all our new fan base should know the old school songs but they dont and probably never will do either. I hate albioñnnnnnnnn etc but the hardcore fans are spread out around the staduim so new fans will never hear the old favourites or make new ones a the new fans aren't proper albion fans like the goldstone or withdean era.

withdean fans:tosser: BANDWAGONERS:blush:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Still he's blithering on like a moaning old codger. It's just a boring attempt to goad another anti nsk type binfest. These boys must be the hardest support we have because nobody seems to want to say to their faces on matchday. And ironically the few I know don't bother to look at NSC because of all the whinging and bitching. They have a Facebook page I believe - why don't rtn of rev and likes contact them directly if so annoyed? Or is it because as Bozza likes to say NSC is home of the binfest and people like rtn of rev love to moan / this is a favourite subject to get all the moaners collected under: some of whom are dam right strange in the pleasure they seem to get from attacking fellow BHA fans!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Seemed this group were stifled by the song police and the our way or no way junta,now we have to get out sung by 1200 watford fans because they choose to sing the monotonous PALACE songs,we are left with the seagull ranger(that's the go left go....) and albion albion albion options:facepalm: Hope your happy,support was very poor last night. :(

Corrected for you

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nsk is like alqueda. It's a concept, lots of members scattered. A number under the control box. Just want to have fun create atmosphere. But never in the history of football has so much attention been given by so many to so few IMHO! It's nuts! Or those paying all the attention are clearly mental and need to turn their energies elsewhere. Or get some sex. I don't know. Weird the obsession a few have on here.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Couldn't agree more. Every time when most of the north stand sings, all you hear at the same time is 'Tony Blooms blue n White army'

First time I sat out my seat last night, I sat in the North West and every song I heard from 'NSK' was about Tony bloom!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Couldn't agree more. Every time when most of the north stand sings, all you hear at the same time is 'Tony Blooms blue n White army'

First time I sat out my seat last night, I sat in the North West and every song I heard from 'NSK' was about Tony bloom!

Nothing will change. Everyone wanted to go up into the west upper when the ground was built because they thought it was the place to be but it's shocking and so is the north stand. The only way new fans will adopt to the old songs is make a singing section and please dont say the north is because it isn't.

North you have all kinds. Women, kids, Old men who want to relive the old days but don't want to sing but want everyone a round them to. Old folk and children shouldn't be in the north.

The ground was designed on beauty instead of creating an intimidating atmosphere.

still he's blithering on like a moaning old codger. It's just a boring attempt to goad another anti nsk type binfest. These boys must be the hardest support we have because nobody seems to want to say to their faces on matchday. And ironically the few i know don't bother to look at nsc because of all the whinging and bitching. They have a facebook page i believe - why don't rtn of rev and likes contact them directly if so annoyed? Or is it because as bozza likes to say nsc is home of the binfest and people like rtn of rev love to moan / this is a favourite subject to get all the moaners collected under: Some of whom are dam right strange in the pleasure they seem to get from attacking fellow bha fans!

this!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
RotR used to be my boss at work so I am not going to criticise him as he was always fair to me back then.

He doesn't get grumpy with people, has a surreal approach to NSC, sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't, most of the time I have no idea what he is going on about.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
seems like the keyboard warriors are on the loose tonight so i'll go for 15 pages, will look in again tomorrow

So what if its 50 pages? No one has asked you to post in here so if you don't like the thread then why post? If I don't like a thread then I bypass it and find a thread that is interesting and if there isn't any then I don't post.

Jan 30, 2008
Seemed this group were stifled by the song police and the our way or no way junta,now we have to get out sung by 1200 watford fans because they choose to sing the new songs,we are left with the seagull ranger(that's the go left go....) and albion albion albion options:facepalm: Hope your happy,support was very poor last night. :(
it's been poor for at least a season and a half , some people need to get a grip REVS spot on , LISTENED IN ON THE RADIO AND IT WAS MAINLY WATFORD BEING HEARD, FACT.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION ,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION WAS THE BEST EFFORT FROM US :facepalm:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here