Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One win in nine

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I would like us to be winning more but we got in the play-offs last year on the basis of being hard to beat. I only ever get disappointed with a draw if we clearly should have won.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes, it's a transitional season. This happens when injuries hit and you change your manager.

Our system isn't as good as last year, nor are our available players. We'll be fine, we're just not promotion candidates anymore, we're midtable also rans.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Yes, it's a transitional season. This happens when injuries hit and you change your manager.

Our system isn't as good as last year, nor are our available players. We'll be fine, we're just not promotion candidates anymore, we're midtable also rans.

I disagree about our system. To say it isn't as good it unfair. It's less practised but I believe it's a better system. You can see it has made us a more direct team, passing with more intent instead of across the back.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I disagree about our system. To say it isn't as good it unfair. It's less practised but I believe it's a better system. You can see it has made us a more direct team, passing with more intent instead of across the back.

Totally agree with this. It's work in progress and I think we've only lacked the quality and a settled team to make it work.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Chill out, Garcia will prove to be a better manager given time, Poyet was amazing, but we all knew what he wanted, Garcia is the real deal, next season, he will have us fighting for Promotion

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Yes, good points, I see your point. I still think, even when it's tried and tested, we'll look back at the 'Poyet way' as a better system. We'll see though I guess,

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
2 defeats out of 9 with the most ravaged side with injuries in the division not a bad return TBH

Not half, 3 of those draws were against top 6 favourites Reading, QPR and Watford - get a grip folks, you have to take step back and get some perspective, it's all good IMHO

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Not half, 3 of those draws were against top 6 favourites Reading, QPR and Watford - get a grip folks, you have to take step back and get some perspective, it's all good IMHO

yep

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Who cares? We all know what matters is that we're top of the possession table and have created the most chances.

image.jpgand with a fully fit side that possession will turn to goals & wins IN OSCAR WE TRUST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here