Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny roll call

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Aye, I'm in. Then going on to see my son in York (and unfortunately staying in his student digs... Oh joy!)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
1220 from Manchester to Donny. Is it for from the station?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 from Cleethorpes

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does driving a 7 & 8 year old to Doncaster constitute a half term treat, for any of us?

I think I'm out.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Two for the price of one: the trek will be made more worthwhile by taking in the NSC v Donny match en-route.

Now that's a great idea! I assume the location and time is posted on the thread asking for players? In case anyone asks, noooooooo, I'm not available to play, partly because my knees have gone, but mostly because even when I did play I was total sh*t.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Probably.

It's 20 minutes on the train, but I've got an absolute shit tonne of work to do. I'm sure i'll talk myself into going as I know others making the trip.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wigan next for me

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Now that's a great idea! I assume the location and time is posted on the thread asking for players? In case anyone asks, noooooooo, I'm not available to play, partly because my knees have gone, but mostly because even when I did play I was total sh*t.

Ditto, would love to play but my knees are shot too.

So the next best thing is to cheer on NSC's finest, especially as I see the venue is virtually en route to The Keepmoat. A decent appetiser for the main event.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
a car full of five of us :clap:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Staying in Coventry Friday night, then a mate is driving up Saturday morning, picking two of us up, driving to the game then dropping us back in Coventry before the trek home. Going to be a long day for him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here