• Calderon

Votes: 132 80.5%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Who should be playing at right back at the moment?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Bruno at home, Calderon away.

Doubt we will have a choice now as ward was holding his hamstring so prob out till December.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Calderon easily IMO. Think he offers much better cover defensively and gives us a far more reliable overlap going forward. Him and Buckley seem to work well together whereas you can never be quite sure where Bruno will end up (which itself can be good to mix things up at times).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Bruno, in the second half showed flashes of old. Linking with Buckley down the right and 3-4 forward Vicente type passes that cut through Watfords defence.. No coincidence it was also Buckley's best game for a while. Got away with the penalty decision/sending off, gave away the ball a few times especially in first half. But he's finally starting to show his old form. Anyway. Calde or Bruno. Probably a moot point. Isn't Stephen Ward (our most under rated player this season) injured ? Expect both to play against Doncaster.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Calderon by a mile. You always have to start worrying about a manager when they persist with selections that even 90% of the crowd can see are wrong. spineless.

Particularly when your manager was photographed wearing said players little known t shirt brand whilst in a previous job in a far away country suggesting their relationship is way beyond just professional.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Interesting one. Calderon seems to have more of an understanding with Buckley, and they link up well; it's not awful with Bruno, but they're not always on the same wavelength.

However, Bruno is better at finding the angles and delivering the clever balls over the top for Buckley or one of the others to run onto, happened a few times last night, especially second half.

To be honest, I'm comfortable with either.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I don't think either of them can be relied upon to put in a solid defensive performance really. They are both prone to lunging in and other random moments of silliness.

Of the two, I reckon Bruno is better going forward so I will buck the trend and choose him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here