Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ward

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Suspected hamstring according the Argus this morning. Hope it's not serious.
I don't think I can handle yet more injuries. It's doing my brain in.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I thought it was just a tactical substitution so that we didn't go down to 10 men for the set piece.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Shame, I thought he played pretty well last night having been unimpressed with him so far.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's time El Abd got a game anyway.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
He'll be starting at the weekend & deservedly so, there was a lot to like in his second half performance yesterday. First half, not so clever.

I agree. I do like Calderon but I don't think oscar will drop Bruno. A couple of lovely through balls second half which turned defence into attack and relived some pressure. Calderon would have tried to run his way out and end up creating more pressure when losing the ball.

It's tough as Calderon didn't deserve to lose his place but the manager obviously favours bruno

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I agree. I do like Calderon but I don't think oscar will drop Bruno. A couple of lovely through balls second half which turned defence into attack and relived some pressure. Calderon would have tried to run his way out and end up creating more pressure when losing the ball.

It's tough as Calderon didn't deserve to lose his place but the manager obviously favours bruno

Bruno shouldn't have been on the pitch. How he wasn't booked twice i'll never know.

He was a liability, a through ball doesn't change that.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Bruno shouldn't have been on the pitch. How he wasn't booked twice i'll never know.

He was a liability, a through ball doesn't change that.

Not even if we scored off both the defence splitting throughballs he played? For one of them we should have done, the other we could have done. It's the same arguement as saying he should have been sent off.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It'll be Calderon & Bruno as the full backs I'd imagine. I'd imagine it will be Calde who plays on the left.

Bruno will not be starting again any time soon I imagine.

JohnLennonsongPics16yWkJmt8s0X3M.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here