Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
jfc-l229-1141682_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
00:19 29th October 2013
by Ben Soro-Perez
It’s time now to really push on and look at moving up the table"
Jake Forster-Caskey
Following Albion’s 1-1 draw with Watford, Jake Forster-Caskey believes the Seagulls’ squad can still push for the play-offs.*

The side more than matched the Hornets, who reached last season’s play-off final, and did so with a number of key players still absent.He told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s not been easy because we have a lot of strikers out but once the squad is back fit and firing, we’ll contend with anyone in this league.
“Watford were a tough team and it seems as though I have played against some tough opposition this year, with QPR and Reading as well.
“It’s time now to really push on and look at moving up the table. It’s not easy because we’ve got a lot of strikers out, but I got in the box a few times tonight.
“Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be dropping for me but it doesn’t matter who’s scoring really, as long as we are scoring as a team.”
With Liam Bridcutt possibly returning to training this week, Forster-Caskey also spoke of the competition for places in Albion’s ranks and revealed how he is using the experience of those around him to aid his own development.
andrews-l229-1091724.jpg

“Keith Andrews’ experience is really good for me. He’s played in the Premier League and internationally so I can learn a lot and it’s the same with Crofty too.
“And Liam, when he’s back. There’s a lot of people I can look up to.
“Most squads these days have a lot of midfielders, it’s the engine room so that’s where most of the players will be.
“I’m still young and I’ve just got to keep my head down and keep working hard.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here