Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forestierri was the best player on the pitch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
After the foul on Kuszczak and the dive in the box, it just made it all the more amusing that his "goal" wasn't given.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looked a class above everyone else on the pitch IMO.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
He did look very useful last night, saw Zola trying to calm him after the foul on Kuszack which thought was an admmision of guilt.

jemwillett

Feb 17, 2012
Burgess Hill
He did look very useful last night, saw Zola trying to calm him after the foul on Kuszack which thought was an admmision of guilt.

He was quick to check if kuszack was OK. Reckless though. Red? Not sure. Wasn't two footed and he caught him with his trailing leg. But could then have had second yellow for encroachment.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Late and reckless 50% of refs would have red carded that "challenge", wouldn't surprise me at all that Kuszack will not be fit for Saturday after seeing him wince every time he kicked the ball afterwards.

If that was Barnes last season he would have been given straight red without a doubt.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He was, indeed, the best player on the pitch. But he dives all over the place and his foul on Tom was a disgrace - no way was he going to get anywhere near that ball. So boooooooooooo.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I know he was the villain tonight but he played really well. Slimmer than last year too.

The "tackle" on Kus aside, I thought he looked very good. I wasn't as convinced as the commentators from the replays that all the ball was over the line, but hey-ho, it wasn't given. With defending like that, we probably deserved to concede that second at that point.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Exactly the sort of player you would want playing next Ulloa (in a perfect world)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here