Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uni car park!!! f*****g excellent!!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After some phenomenal performances from the Uni car park, it excelled itself today.

Final whistle.
Exit via North East.
Walk to CP 3
In car the moment the heavens opened, at 22:08.
22 miles along the 27 & 259 home @ 22:39.

I caught 1 red light at Lyons Farm, and that's the only time I stopped from CP3. (inc Stadium roundabout)

I can fairly safely say:-

'Travelling home from the Amex doesn't get easier than that'.

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It was one of my best performances of the season so far exiting this delight of a car park once in the car I was soon in pole position and tearing away from the rest of the field no pit stops and home back to Shoreham at 10:33 I didn't even have to go OFF ROAD this week

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Must try this from now on. Have never driven and always opted for train but with Dad's health not what is was, driving makes sense. Correct me if I am wrong but is it £12 and you book in advance?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Stayed til the end, strolled back to car park 3, dropped off in Hangleton, back in Steyning at 10.35.

Luxury.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Must try this from now on. Have never driven and always opted for train but with Dad's health not what is was, driving makes sense. Correct me if I am wrong but is it £12 and you book in advance?
Now I come to think about it, it's completely booked and not another single car is allowed on site.

Any 'new' cars will be removed by a controlled explosion.

Jul 7, 2003
Do they have stewards directing you out?!

No need, it runs smoooothly without them.

Okay if in car parks 2 or 3 but now they have stewards at the exit from car park 1, if you aren't in the first few cars out they are now causing chaos by stopping cars leaving 1 to give priority to those coming up the hill from the other car parks. As stated on the other thread, worked much better without them 'helping'.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Exiting at the stadium roundabout would be much better if people got in the right lane (left for Lewes right for Brighton/Worthing). Instead you get selfish cocks queue jumping and cutting in from the left lane causing hold ups for everyone else.

A few well placed cones would solve the problem.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Exiting at the stadium roundabout would be much better if people got in the right lane (left for Lewes right for Brighton/Worthing). Instead you get selfish cocks queue jumping and cutting in from the left lane causing hold ups for everyone else.

A few well placed cones would solve the problem.

This. But at least they've stopped morons parking on the double yellows before the roundabout onto to the eastbound a27 now.

And I flippin love the uni car park.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here