Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi and Agustien to resume training tomorrow, Bridcutt close...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
...and Oscar hopeful to have at least one available for Doncaster.

That is all.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A mate of mine who works at Amex watched Bridcutt have a fitness test earlier. He said def was a fitness test when I questioned him. Make if that what u will...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Fab news. Orlandi would be a big boost. Not bothered with Agustien, seems a bit of a porky lazy wide boy to me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought we really really missed Bridcutt tonight, as opposed to the usual really missed him.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Would be great to start getting some of our key players back. Bridcutt and Orlandi would be a great boost and hopefully Agustien, if fit, could be a real asset too. I was assuming they wouldn't be back until late November.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A mate of mine who works at Amex watched Bridcutt have a fitness test earlier. He said def was a fitness test when I questioned him. Make if that what u will...

Sounds promising, but wouldn't a fitness test usually be done at training?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That would be down to Andrews' passing accuracy or lack of
It was as if Oscar said to Zola:-

'We'll have the wings, you have box to box, and we'll see who wins'.

The amount of times Watford had a player just in front of our back 4 completely unmarked, was frightening.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sounds promising, but wouldn't a fitness test usually be done at training?

I think it depends - we often hear of players passing or failing a 'late fitness test', which i presume might be done not too far away from kick-off. I've no real idea though.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
You mind me asking where you heard it.....only re orlandi he was interviewed post match and gave the impression that he has been told not to rush back etc

Taken from the club's official twitter account

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
That's great news in the offing. That's 2 of our midfield redesigned and sorted. I wonder if we dare play Orlandi just behind a front man and we still have two attacking midfielders out wide to swap with him when they feel like shaking it up. Bridders and Andrews our defensive two. Could be smart and slick and goalful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here