Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge car park!!! F*****g joke!!!!

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
Decided to use this car park (£15!) for the first time ever as usually travel by train from Eastbourne.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!

Absolute f******ng shambles not moved in 30 minutes!!!!

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
Yep, total shambles of a car park, not moved for 30 mins either, it needs stewards to direct traffic out!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leave 10 mins early or stay an hour in the concourses, these are the only options to avoid the stress. Look on the bright side though, how would you be feeling right now if we'd lost :smile:

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I left on 87, walked at casual pace down there and got straight out, no queue. Missed three minutes for the sake of a 30 min wait.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I left on 87, walked at casual pace down there and got straight out, no queue. Missed three minutes for the sake of a 30 min wait.

You actually missed 7 mins. Plenty of time to watch a winner either way. I don't get that at all. Would rather wait in a queue for 30 mins which really isn't that long. For what its worth the three times I used that car park last season was out within15 mins every time.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Keep the receipt (if there is one). Hopefully you'll get some money back.

That's not an acceptable time to wait when you've paid that much to park there.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
When you've been up since 5, been at work and straight to the game and know you've got the same tomorrow morning - you just want to get home. Well I do anyway. That three/seven minutes makes all the difference to my journey time.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Keep the receipt (if there is one). Hopefully you'll get some money back.

That's not an acceptable time to wait when you've paid that much to park there.

Yes, because a 30 minuets wait from an attendance of 20+ thousand people is totally unreasonable! Oh wait, it's not.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Decided to use this car park (£15!) for the first time ever as usually travel by train from Eastbourne.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!

Absolute f******ng shambles not moved in 30 minutes!!!!

shud have been there for the palace playoff game...now that was a shambles

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Yes, because a 30 minuets wait from an attendance of 20+ thousand people is totally unreasonable! Oh wait, it's not.

Exactly.....perhaps he wants special treatment and a personal ******** lane to smooth the journey home.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Took me 37 minutes from parking bay to the exit gates tonight, Not my best effort but a long way off my worst. It really could do with some kind of organisation in there though as every game is just unorganised chaos trying to get out.

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
Took 45mins to get out, only started moving thanks to a member of the public who took it upon himself to direct the traffic, well done to that man otherwise I'll still be in there, that is what's required to get things flowing. Annoyingly there were 3 stewards at the bottom by the bridge doing absolutely nothing....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here