Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aerial ga ga....

Jul 2, 2011
We have one of the best stadium in the country right....

Its won awards for its design....

Its looks amazing, especially from Ditchling Beacon, nestled in the landscape in all its glory...

However, what i wanna know is....

Who decided to put that sh**y aerial on the roof. It looks so crap. Couldn't it of been hidden somehow?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Its looks amazing, especially from Ditchling Beacon, nestled in the landscape in all its glory...

Who decided to put that sh**y aerial on the roof. It looks so crap. Couldn't it of been hidden somehow?

Never seen it, picture?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

Never having seen it either, I would presume it's a mobile phone mast/aerial thing, being one of the tallest places in the Falmer landscape.
We probably get a nice yearly rental from one of the phone companies, so goes to the cost budget, I would hope?

Will check it out later, and see if it does affect the lovelyness of our stadium!

Not on the pics I took from Ditchling on September 3rd.

Jul 2, 2011
You probably won't see it in your pictures mate. I noticed it driving past on the 27. Its very similar size and style to a domestic tv aerial. But the fact that its not that big isn't the point. I just think it looks like an after thought and aesthetically not very pleasing to the eye.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You probably won't see it in your pictures mate. I noticed it driving past on the 27. Its very similar size and style to a domestic tv aerial. But the fact that its not that big isn't the point. I just think it looks like an after thought and aesthetically not very pleasing to the eye.

Although no one can see it, other than you......

Jimmy Grimble

I've seen it before and thought as much the same, so that makes two of us!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is it anything to do with the mobile networks ?
For the first time ever last night I had not only a mobile signal but 3G too ?

No. It's a secret mind control device planted by shadowy Illuminati lizard-beings to oppress the slave minions and keep all the world's finances under the control of the Zionist corporations (and stop the crowd booing Ashley Barnes).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I don't know what it is, and have never seen it, but I can safely assume it's all Barber's fault.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

Have

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here