Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surprise ! Surprise !

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I hate it because it's engineered emotional TV that exploits peoples hopes and dreams for viewer ratings...

... and it makes me cry :cry:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You tart.:lolol: Usually I manage to keep my macho facade intact by holding back the tears, but tonight seeing those brothers brought together was too much. :cry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
is there something wrong with that?
Nothing wrong with that, but it would be better if they were brought together for the right reasons, rather than as a means of ITV being able to charge more for their slots on a Sunday night to advertisers.

Vacuous manipulative drivel masquerading as light entertainment, and further proof, not that it is needed, that this once great nation has become a legion of bedwetters since the death of Diana turned the whole country into sniffling babies.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Nothing wrong with that, but it would be better if they were brought together for the right reasons, rather than as a means of ITV being able to charge more for their slots on a Sunday night to advertisers.

Vacuous manipulative drivel masquerading as light entertainment, and further proof, not that it is needed, that this once great nation has become a legion of bedwetters since the death of Diana turned the whole country into sniffling babies.

Typical NSC cynicism.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
the only surprise for me is that people watch this shite

This

and that

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton

Totally agree

[/QUOTE]Vacuous manipulative drivel masquerading as light entertainment .[/QUOTE]

And again

[/QUOTE] and further proof, not that it is needed, that this once great nation has become a legion of bedwetters since the death of Diana turned the whole country into sniffling babies.[/QUOTE]

No, couldn't disagree more. It's good that people show their feelings more nowadays.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Why do you think the program exists?

I am not naive enough to not know why it exists, but to me the ends more than justifies the means. Anything that can bring joy to people is a good thing in my eyes. If it's not for you, fair enough, don't watch it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am not naive enough to not know why it exists, but to me the ends more than justifies the means. Anything that can bring joy to people is a good thing in my eyes. If it's not for you, fair enough, don't watch it.

That's a fair comment, it's probably not aimed at me, so each to their own. And indeed, I won't be watching.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Absolutely this - if ITV were doing for the good of those concerned then perhaps they could leave the cameras behind next time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here