Burgess Hill Town vs. Pagham

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Seagulls against the Mullets. Huge tie.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
the pick out ties for me are these Shoreham vs. Eastbourne Borough Mile Oak vs. Lewes and Eastbourne United Association vs. Crawley Town

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seriously annoying that as Junior would have been playing for Arundel had he not decided to have two years out in the USA

I<3joehart89

Feb 10, 2012
The east shed is 100% oak:whistle:

Mile Oak vs Lewes is confirmed for Weds 27th November 7:15KO.

Lewes have informed Mile Oak that they will be bring 100-150 fans to the game and I have been informed that Mile Oak will be serving hot and cold drinks along with hot food for the game. Anyone who is looking for a game to watch that night must come to the Rec to watch Mile Oak take on the mighty rooks. The pitch will be a right leveller!

Admission costs £4 for adults with a program it costs you a £5.

Also been informed that Mile Oak are looking to raise around £12000 to fund a new stand so they can keep up with the ground gradings with the league and the FA. Any kind donations would be welcome. Collections buckets will be at the game.

Mile Oak vs Lewes is confirmed for Weds 27th November 7:15KO.

Lewes have informed Mile Oak that they will be bring 100-150 fans to the game and I have been informed that Mile Oak will be serving hot and cold drinks along with hot food for the game. Anyone who is looking for a game to watch that night must come to the Rec to watch Mile Oak take on the mighty rooks. The pitch will be a right leveller!

Admission costs £4 for adults with a program it costs you a £5.

Also been informed that Mile Oak are looking to raise around £12000 to fund a new stand so they can keep up with the ground gradings with the league and the FA. Any kind donations would be welcome. Collections buckets will be at the game.

Looking forward to this one,thefatballboy has taken the night off work to watch this one:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here