Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Yeovil can beat Forest - are Brighton in trouble?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Discuss.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
So on one hand, us going to Yeovil, dominating the game but failing to find the net causes a meltdown on here of 'oh we're not good enough, we're doomed, OG out, Bloom out'

And then Yeovil beat Forest quite well after drawing with us, proving that our result was a reasonable one, and it's 'oh Yeovil beat Forest, they're going to overtake us, we're doomed'

Have I got it right?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Means nothing whatsoever. Football is full of odd results, it's the nature of the game.

It just confirms that we are going up as Champions plus we are the only side to beat Burnley and take points away from Loftus Road. :rave:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not only did we get a draw at Yeovil, but we are the only side to beat the league leaders who are now 5 points clear!

Mostly all bollocks, but it makes me optimistic for when our injury crisis is over. Let's hope Oscar is up to it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well put it this way, and I say this as someone surprised to be saying it after we finished fourth last season.

I'll be happy this season when we get the 50-plus points on the board, as soon as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here