Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Palace rise above 20th again this season?

Will Palace rise above 20th position this season?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Sunderlands win against Newcastle, Crystal Palace have now sunk to their rightful place at the foot of the Premier League and their 5th immediate relegation from the PL seems imminent. Or is it ?

It looks like a straight race between Palace and Gus's Black Cats to finish bottom. Here are both teams fixtures before X-Mas -

Sunderland (4 points)

2/11/13 vs Hull City (A)
10/11/13 vs Man City (H)
23/11/13 vs Stoke (A)
30/11/13 vs Aston Villa (A)

4/12/13 vs Chelsea (H)
7/12/13 vs Spurs (H)
14/12/13 vs West Ham (A)
21/12/13 vs Norwich (H)

Palace (3 points)

2/11/13 vs West Brom (A)
9/11/13 vs Everton (H)
23/11/13 vs Hull City (A)
30/11/13 vs Norwich (A)

3/12/13 vs West Ham (H)
7/12/13 vs Cardiff (H)
14/12/13 vs Chelsea (A)
21/12/13 vs Newcastle (H)

Can Palace possibly get off bottom spot this season?

Last edited:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I think it's about time Palace let other teams have a go at holding their own in the premiership because after 5 attempts then it's fooking obvious they are shite and will never ever be a premiership team.

Bloody embarrassing having 5 attempts and still are utter shite.

I think it's about time Palace let other teams have a go at holding their own in the premiership because after 5 attempts then it's fooking obvious they are shite and will never ever be a premiership team.

Bloody embarrassing having 5 attempts and still are utter shite.

Agree - but you voted for them to stay up ! ???

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Oh dear Major !
I can see another ban coming your way :)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Will we stay up, 95% certain we wont. Will BHA get promoted, 100% certain you wont

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Should the shitc@nt Major be more worried about the fact BHA are 16th and that he should really get a life.

Dont let yourself get angry with him, he is either a youngster having a laugh or a sad little man who would even get rejected by his right hand.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Already showing they are punching well above their weight in 20th position.

Dont let yourself get angry with him, he is either a youngster having a laugh or a sad little man who would even get rejected by his right hand.

There's a poll in that somewhere :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Major...do I take it you have been beaten by a palace fan in the past? Or you had a bad sexual encounter with a palace fan as you do seem somewhat obsessed!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Major...do I take it you have been beaten by a palace fan in the past? :Or you had a bad sexual encounter with a palace fan as you do seem somewhat obsessed!

The way he goes on its defenaltly the first and probably the second :kiss::safeway::thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
With Sunderland's next three home games being City, Chelsea and Spurs, difficult to see where their next win is going to come from this side of Christmas, though I hope they get some points at Hull next Saturday.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Major...do I take it you have been beaten by a palace fan in the past? Or you had a bad sexual encounter with a palace fan as you do seem somewhat obsessed!

If the second is true I hope there is a BLUE PLAQUE to mark the event in Norbury, probably over a skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here