Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
success_kid.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, there's absolutely no way I can tell if I've been quoted now. I mean it's impossible to read the threads I've posted in and see any response to my posts.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah, there's absolutely no way I can tell if I've been quoted now. I mean it's impossible to read the threads I've posted in and see any response to my posts.

Course, just a bit easier to keep up when you have them.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Constantly trawling through up to about 10 threads for potential replies is so time-consuming :tantrum:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What is the reason Bozza took them away ? Anyone Know ?

The site got hacked and he turned off all the apps (or whatever they're called) to prevent it. He has said when he has time he would go through turning them on when he's checked whether they are vulnerable or not, but with a regular job, family, football and life, he hasn't yet had the time (there's also a chance indulging in those things may have made him forget he had plans to sort them out).

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I guess @Bozza is a bit busy ATM. Isn't he in the process of moving back to Sussex?

(I'd love notifications back though!)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I guess @Bozza is a bit busy ATM. Isn't he in the process of moving back to Sussex?

(I'd love notifications back though!)

Bozza has them for himself, he has just not given them back to all of us for some reason. for which we don't know why.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here