Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Downunder beat The Palace.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Here in Sydney yesterday we staged our 1st ever version of the REMF match, you may think it would be easy to sort out but getting pitches to play on is a nightmare at this time of year.
In glorious sunshine at a great venue and with ex Albion player Paul Reid making his 2nd apperance in as many weeks for SDU we won 6-4 and although the match was played with a competitive streak the sportsmanship and fair play had to be admired from both teams.
This was never more evident than when one of their players hit a great volley from the edge of the box in to our net, I looked around to see our players and supporters applauding a great goal.
The day ended with the traditional BBQ washed down with a few beers, roll on the next one.

More photo's of the day will be available on our Facebook page later this week. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brig...ralian-Supporters-Club/182347468450496?ref=hl

Attachments

• SDUVPalaceKings.jpg
    SDUVPalaceKings.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 201

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Truly Joyful.

Honestly wish I was there to play/watch, and eat the BBQ.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Well done sounds like a great day.

Jimmy Grimble

Nice.

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
Well done SDU keep up the good work in Aussie land. If that was over here at the moment the BBQ would just be washed out rather than being able to be washed down with some beers!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Looking out of the window at the moment, wish I was there. However, if I was, I very much doubt I would make kick off tomorrow!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hoping to play against the 'Scumdownunder' in a couple of years time! Will miss The Amex mind.......:down:

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Well done to all, may I ask; are you ex-pats or genuine Australian fans?

Most are ex-pats but we do have some born & bred Australians amongst us, most of them follow the Albion due to their Brighton family heritage.
We also have a few Australians that follow the club for reasons I couldn't tell you but they have no links to Sussex or haven't even been to the UK.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Well done SDU keep up the good work in Aussie land. If that was over here at the moment the BBQ would just be washed out rather than being able to be washed down with some beers!

Thanks Cheshire, yes I'm still at it.
Tell the BOMB boys I said hi.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here